Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Move over Martha!!!!

Okay, so this blog is mostly about health but it's about happiness too right? What made me happier than a holiday baking frenzy? To date I've baked the following...

Snickerdoodles
Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies
Santa's Surprise (PB cookie dough wrapped around a snickers then topped with powdered sugar & chocolate drizzle)
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies
Saltine Toffee
Peppermint Bark

Still needing to be baked are the Mexican Wedding Cakes. Mom used to make them all the time & I never could do them right. Here's hoping I can do her proud & make them turn out!

Yep, it's been a fun weekend baking & I've enjoyed some goodies but it's been within reason...mostly! lol

I sent a bunch home with Kevin on Monday, will take some to work & will also take them to his parents for Christmas then also to my families Christmas on the 27th.

I've been reflecting on my life, health, etc & find that sometimes I just think too much! lol Go figure right...I am a woman! Life is good & while I want certain things I honestly have no complaints. I guess that's what the holidays do to us, huh? Make us count our blessings!

Have you counted yours today?

1 comment:

Krissa said...

I am so coming to your house!!! The Santa's Surprises sound AWESOME! WOW!

I love to bake. I will be baking soon too.