Monday, April 19, 2010

Saying good-bye.


So this is never easy & I wish I'd made my "comeback" with some cheery fun news but sadly I am not. Our family will be saying farewell to sweet Hannah this week. Born with a heart defect that required her to have a heart transplant at the age of 4 months, she went Home on Friday, April 16th.

Needless to say, we are heartbroken but she's with her Aunt Deb now (my Mom) along with many other relatives that have passed over the years that I'm certain were at Heaven's gate to welcome her. We are a faithful family so we are certain that she's enjoying life with the Lord, dancing with the angels & never will she hurt again. Hannah has lived a full life though it was short.

Please be praying for my cousin's family. They trust in the Lord & are very faithful even through the tears. I will be traveling south to say my farewell to such a sweet girl & meet my other "nieces & nephews" that I've yet to meet. Sad to be under these circumstances but we'll enjoy our time together as we celebrate Hannah.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Heather-

I am so sorry for your loss. Hannah had such a beautiful face. I will say a prayer for you and your family. Safe travels.

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

I am so very sorry for your loss of an angel.

My prayers are with you, and your cousins family during this very difficult time.

Stephanie said...

Many, many hugs to you, Kevin, and all of your family.

It's so difficult to say goodbye to one so young but she left behind a legacy of love and happiness that will only grow on this earth.

Celebrate her life and know she's keeping those Angels busy. :)

{{{HUGS}}}