Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Next.

So lately, it's been one thing after the other. Life was supposed to slow down post-wedding right? Not even remotely! Next on tap...tomorrow morning actually is hand surgery.

Yep, that's right. I have a lump on my finger that needs to come off. It's not causing me excruciating pain except when I bump it. We thought it was a cyst but doc in his own rude fashion says that's not the case & in fact it's a mass/tumor of some sort. It'll be tested but it's probably fine.

I'll be able to do some cardio next week after the "full bandages" are taken off & I'll start working with a PT (just once I think) for some exercises. My follow-up with kind doctor is Friday then another week of no weights.

That's all I've got for now. Maybe in a couple weeks, I'll be back to normal?!?

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wow! Stuff just keeps on coming doesn't it? Keep your chin up and head held high. This too shall pass. I hope your surgery goes well. I'll say a prayer for you.

fitnessprincess said...

I will be praying for your surgery and rehab. Good to take care of things when they are small and when you are young and strong :)