Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bored?

Welcome to the new 2010 edition of getting to know your family and friends. I got this on email & since it's quite I thought it would be fun! Feel free to share!

1.What color are your socks right now?
Beige

2.What are you listening to right now?
My Dad's dog licking his leg (he's OCD)

3. What was the last thing you ate?
Sweet potato, black beans & extra lean beef (with cheddar & salsa verde)

4. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope

5. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Dad. I called him from the store about something I was picking up for him

6. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes, my friend Jenni


7. How old are you today?
38.9

8.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV
Anything....total sports junkie!!!

9. What is your favorite drink?
Water or Coke Zero (or regular coke...)

10. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Not a lot actually but I just made my natty blonde brunette!

11. Favorite food?
Pizza

12. What is the last movie you watched?
Due Date (well at the show) but at home some cheesy horror flicks (Grudge 3)

13. Favorite day of the year?
Halloween!!!!

14. How do you vent?
I ramble & then cry

15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had a GIANT Holly Hobby (she was as big as me!!!)

16. What is your favorite season?
Totally fall!!!

17. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries, rainiers to be specific

18. Do you want your friends to do this as well?
Certainly

19. Who is the most likely to respond?
Not sure but someone will cave to peer pressure!

20. Who is least likely to respond?
Lurkers ;)

21. Living situation.
Hubby & my "our" cat, Alex

22. When was the last time you cried?
Today thinking about my Mom & my Grandma (both hanging with Jesus)

23. What is on the floor of your closet right now?
MY closet is my shoe racks (I have taken over the spare room)

24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
This doesn't apply but I have had a few readers around for a while!

25. What did you do last night?
Made dinner (burgers) & sweet potato skins, laundry, dishes & watched House

26. What are you most afraid
Losing my Dad

27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Oh cheese please!

28. Favorite dog breed?
Currently in love with the French Bulldog but we'll have a goldendoodle someday!

29. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

30. How many states have you lived in?
(2) Indiana & Nevada

31. Diamonds or pearls?
Shiny bling baby!

32. What is your favorite flower?
Gerber Daisy

No comments: