Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dear sleep, I miss you!

The insomnia continues. Well, I guess it could be considered that but in reality I'm just wide awake after 5-6 hours a night. So, I do my best to stay up past 8pm but it's SO hard! That leaves me a zombie all day long unless I can catch a little sleep before Kevin gets out of bed.
(these guys were just too cute!)

Speaking of cats, mine has been glued to my side. I noticed him being uber clingy but that was before I learned I was pregnant. He's up my rear, has to sleep on me or be touching me & is acting like a creeper. I'll be laying on the couch & he just sits there watching me! haha Creeper kitty!

Other than sleep issues, I'm doing well & feeling good. I had a little scare with some discharge this weekend that freaked me out though totally normal. So my doctor's office moved up my appointment to next week for "peace of mind." haha I think that translates to "crazy preggo calling." I'm SO excited to hear a heartbeat & see the little bean via ultrasound!!!! I'm certain I'll cry at both. I think it'll make it more real for Kevin too :)

And I've taken a bit of a gym break too. I may not work out the rest of this trimester but will play it by ear. I feel like a slug yet am enjoying the break honestly. I wish it was nicer outside to just walk in the neighborhood but that won't happen for a bit. I have the rest of my life to exercise so not putting pressure on myself at the moment.

Hope you are all well. Anything exciting happening with you??? And from the bottom of my heart, a sincere thank you for all the well wishes!!!! The lentil & I appreciate it :)

2 comments:

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

crazy is the norm when you are preggo, so enjoy :)I'm still waiting for my sanity to return, but I've been told it never does, LOL. Enjoy your break and get back to the gym when your body is ready. I hope you can enjoy sleeping again soon!

High Heeled Mama said...

crazy preggo is normal - trust me. I think I called or was on the internet all the time looking up stuff, lol!! B thought I was crazy. As for the gym do what feels good. I didn't work the first trimester until I heard the heartbeat and then I only went back to walking every night with B and Nyius. I walked util a couple weeks until Baby A was due and it kept me sane and helped in the weight gain department (only gained about 17-20lbs according the the hubs).