Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finally....


I know you expect me to come in here with all wedding talk but I'll just leave that at saying 9 days!!!!!!!!!!

What I really came in to proclaim is that my 2 week plateau has been BUSTED!!!! I actually found out that my scale has been registering .5 before I even get on the darn thing!!!! I'm down .8 which isn't much but I'll take it!!!!! I cannot lie & say I've been eating totally "clean" but I've been VERY mindful lately of my intake. And not missing a training or cardio session along with that. No real secrets on how I did it other than had a proper cheat this weekend (body needed the refeed) & stayed the course when frustrated.

I'm working with my coaches to come up with a pre-wedding plan to alleviate any potential bloat that will come along with stress, PMS (though taking measures to not start) & travel (I bloat a bit in flight..ew!) I'm also trying to see if I can do a few full-body workouts next week because there's no way I can work in my 5 training days!

I also became aware today of how a situation & back-handed comment by old friends really got under my skin yesterday. I realized today that sometimes people cannot fully move past things that happen & if it makes them feel better to make comments then so be it. Situations like that are no fun even when both sides are at fault. It's best to move past it. I let the devil get under my skin but today shoved him aside moving forward know that I've never said a negative thing about anyone involved. I've never even shared any particulars of what transpired with anyone but Kevin. It was troubling, clearly.

But I've got bigger things to focus on!!!!

Hope you are all well, chipping away at your goals little by little & making the most of the life you have!!! Blessings come when we least expect them...even if they weren't what we were looking for! Find your blessings & embrace them!!!

2 comments:

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

I am so glad you have a wonderful plan in place and that your kicking negative vibes to the curb!

Is it really just 9 days away?

I can't wait to hear about this, and live through you bc I just got engaged on V-day!

High Heeled Mama said...

I can't believe that it is only 9 days away. It feels like it was just yesterday that you got engaged. I am beyong happ for you and Kevin. As for your friend issue I am glad you are able to put it behind you. Sometimese the only way people are happy is if they know they are making you miserable. Happy you are moving forward, plus you have a wedding going and nothing can ruin that.

Love you!!!