Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I still have "it"

So just a quick note...

I ran this morning in the crisp cool fall temps. I was nervous after Saturday's tough run but as I got to my first mile "marker," I realized something that just made me grin.

I was dead on my regular pace. And when I got home in just under my usual 3 mile time. I couldnt help but just keep grinning & realizing that I really didnt lose any endurance at all!

Perhaps it was just a tad too warm on Saturday for a long sleeved shirt or maybe it was just an off day for me.

Whatever the reason, I'm just glad to know that I still have it in me to crank out the mileage.

Go me!

3 comments:

MarciaG said...

Go you!
Good job girl.

Anonymous said...

'Go you' is right. Even in the best shape, we have crappy runs, but it's that smile that keeps us going. That smile of, I still have it, and darn it-it feels good. Great job!

Anonymous said...

You are doing great Heather
Keep up the good work..