Monday, March 30, 2009

Just 'cuz.

People wonder sometimes what you eat. I used to log it all but it got boring. But because I'm currently a tad bored, here's what I ate today!

*Oats with honey & blueberries; egg whites & 1 whole egg
*Greek yogurt, banana & cocoa almonds
*Wasa multi-grain crackers, hummus & feta
*Orange roughy & asparagus with ginger dressing

That's all. I'll probably have a snack later if I'm hungry. That's usually just a rice cake with soynut butter. Though now that I think about it, I might be out of rice cakes. If so, I'll have a granola bar (Cascadian Farms Organic Chewy Chocolate Chip.) Yum!

Did not end up doing cardio today either. I broke my glasses this afternoon & Dad doctored them but I was afraid of wearing them to the gym. One wrong move & they are history again. I'll do a little longer session tomorrow!

No comments: