Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeling good!

Today finds me feeling much better & even getting hungry again! I'm really trying to feel that "hunger" & not just eat by the clock because that's what I've been conditioned to do in the last 1.5 years. I never ate that way before so learning my body's natural cues again is interesting. But it's definitely a good thing!

This morning I rocked out a 40 min run! It felt amazing & I swear I could've kept going. But there's the whole need to shower, eat & get to work thing. I also slept in a bit so time was not on my side.

Interestingly enough, I've shared alot about my battles with post-show metabolic damage & that recovery process. I've also mentioned that my body is back to full function. Well, this week with PMS another function has returned. Well, not the cycle itself but something else that used to happen during this time. I wont elaborate for fear of TMI but let's just say that just when I thought I was TOTALLY functional my body surprised me...cramping, this & some other stuff. But still no period..that'll continue as long as I'm on this pill. But it was just another reminder that my body feels better & things are working properly.

Food was ON yesterday & training was good.

Things are on target for today too & in fact my tummy is starting to growl. Good stuff all around!

Nothing ramble worthy in my mind at the moment but the day's still young!

No comments: