Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 sleeps til the weekend!

I'm so looking forward to this weekend. We are taking an overnight trip to Chicago via the train. It's the best way to travel in the Region! No wasted money on parking which means more fun things to do! Not really sure of the agenda other than getting a super cool hotel at a great price through Hotwire. Dinner out, wandering Chicago, lunch on Sunday before heading home to get goodies ready for the Super Bowl.

Things are good this week though today I've been struck with some raging hunger! I've eaten all the food I brought for the day & some extra crackers too (anyone tried the All Bran Multigrain crackers? Yummy!) As I think about it, this seems to be the trend towards the end of the week for me. I eat really well during the week to allow for more "open" weekends. So by the end of the week between training, running & calorie deficit it starts to take it's toll. Just one more day since we are heading out tomorrow to watch the VU vs. Butler game on ESPN U. Wings & beer anyone?

Had some random thoughts running through my head today for blog purposes but once again they've escaped me.

There was the woman at the post office though that almost ran me over to park *right* by the door (where no parking exists.) She turned on her hazards then trotted right in. I was irked because I wondered why is she being so lazy that she doesnt want to take an extra 5 steps. I remembered being a large person (like she was) & realized I was probably judged too for things I did so I stopped myself from taking those thoughts any further.

Really alot of nothing going on here.

Training is ON.
Running is going really well.
Eats are good, where they should be & keeping me satisfied (minus today!)

Have you figured out what you are going to let go of yet? (see Sunday's note)

No comments: