Monday, July 27, 2009

Bittersweet.

I'm just sharing this with you all today. It was 3 years ago today that my Mom went to walk with Jesus. I miss her with every inch of my soul but know that she's smiling down on me daily.

This is such an amazing song & we had a dear friend sing it at her memorial service. I wanted to share it with you all.



My heart is filled with the joy of knowing that I will be married in just 7 short months to the man of my dreams! The date of the "27th" will always be bittersweet in my life but for today it will be joyful & filled with remembering!

2 comments:

Debbra said...

Beautiful song. May you continue to smile all day!

Unknown said...

Hi Heather, just wanted to let you know you've been in my thoughts and prayers this week :) And I promise vacation photos will be on FB tomorrow! Hope all is well, congrats again on finding the perfect dress!