Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Work schmerk!


I've been really busy the last couple days at work which leaves me no play time. Argh! lol

Had a good workout this morning with the boy & tossed in some abs. We are cutting back on the weights (just focusing on upper body) to run more! Yay! I will toss in a plyo workout or something on Saturday's when he's at work...maybe. I think the running is enough for my stems, IMO. When I was running ALOT, I rarely trained legs.

My Grandma's surgery went great & when I got there to see her (which was a surprise) she was chatting with my Aunt & Grandpa while answering the nurses questions. It was awesome to see her doing well. It was an easy procedure but anytime you go under anesthesia it's a little scary!

I really think that it for the moment! Boring, eh? Well, you know...that's just the way I like it!

ps...did I mention that I actually cleaned house BEFORE work today? Will check my temperature later! ha!

3 comments:

Dotsie said...

Ohh, cleaned house BEFORE work--now THAT is HIGHLY impressive!!! :-)

I'm glad the gradma's surgery went well!

Unknown said...

Isn't that a great feeling to have accomplished things before your day even 'starts'!

Hope you had a great one!

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

Your super-duper motivated today...go girl!