Thursday, July 9, 2009

Moments in time.

Do you ever have those moments where you just FEEL the world is bigger than you are? Or those moments where you just KNOW that God is holding you in the palm of His hands in that very second? Maybe He's whispering in your ear something that you don't quite catch but you know without a doubt that He's there?

That was me driving home from work yesterday! As I got stopped at the lights, I read the comments from yesterday's blog. I cannot even begin to stay THANK YOU enough for the truly thoughtful comments. They really touched my heart. I journaled on the Oxygen forums for almost 2 years & walked away from that board some time ago...just lurking to read but lately dont even do that anymore. Anyway, it really means alot that some of you have continued to follow the blog & keep up with me. And it's equally amazing to have new readers & folks comments. You can never know how much it truly means to know that I've inspired some of you.

My sole purpose in blogging is to just share my life, vent my frustrations & ultimately help someone know that they CAN get healthy & do not have to be stuck in the rut that life holds them in! So if I can encourage one person over the course of my journey then that makes it worth blabbering ;)

So as I drove thinking of the comments, I had this overwhelming urge to sing. Not just any song but songs of praise! So I switched out the ABBA ;) from the CD player & replaced it with a WOW CD that was left in the Blazer from my Mom (it was her vehicle.) I knew precisely what song I wanted & sang at the top of my lungs with the biggest smile on my face! It was a humbling, blessed moment!

I want to share that song with you.



The next song came on the CD & normally when I sing this song I cry. The thought of the whole song is humbling yet today I sang again with a HUGE grin on my face. It's humbling to know Him & be comforted in knowing that I dont have to fix the world.



This month is overwhelming for me but I'm learning again that piece of me can be filled again. It'll never be the same but that's okay. We continue to grow & restore with Faith.

A little heavy today but that's what was in my heart so I felt that I needed to share. I know we share different beliefs, faiths, etc but when it's laid on your heart to share we should no matter what our friends believe. It doesn't ever have to be preachy. Just a simple message.

Enjoy your day & thanks again for touching MY life in so many ways!

4 comments:

Debbra said...

Beautiful thoughts and beautiful music. Keep the blog coming, you are an inspiration to us all! Have a Great Day!

Amanda said...

Girl you're going to make me cry! ;o) A happy cry that is! I know the feeling you're talking about. I love those moments when you just feel that you're being taken care of and everything will be okay :o) Have a wonderful day doll!

Unknown said...

What a great song! I love, love reading your blog...Even when times are rough, you just have an amazing peace and determination that just really shines through. I love your honesty and the fact that you realize how precious life is and you embrace everyday :)

My only regret is not realizing I could comment sooner!

Hope you have a great night!

Stephanie said...

Wow... just... wow.

As one who is just beginning to figure out what 'faith' means to me, this really touched me.

Thanks.

{{hug}}