Yes, this will indeed just be a string of random thoughts that have crossed my head lately!
1) I have a friend in the hospital & would LOVE prayers (or whatever you've got) that she's okay. As of yesterday, they were testing her for a mini-stroke.
2) My best friend has been through HECK & back only to find herself in the middle of a storm yet again. She's got the strength to get through with God's grace. But a litle prayer there would be great!
3) Do you ever get tired of weight training? Gah, I so am wanting to scrap it for a bit & just being a cardio bunny (or more of one anyway.) Is that bad? Do I need a break?
4) Wedding guest lists are a bit nerve-wracking. I keep forgetting very important people & it makes me feel bad. Partly because with that, it means cutting others to make room. Feelings will be hurt & there's no way to avoid that. How'd you manage that part? A BIG part of the "cutting" is due to finances. I just dont want the wedding to be a financial burden on my Daddy. That's MY part...not something he's ever said to me.
5) Clif Z-bars are REALLY good! I got a box of 24 at Sam's Club for less than $10! Yes, they are kids bars but I dont care :)
6) It's raining. Why? Because I worked on the wedding list instead of mowing my lawn last night. Oops!
7) Do you fear soy? Drink it? Eat it? Keep away from it because someone or something says it "might" be bad for you?
8) Anyone tried the Coldstone Cupcakes? I've seen them & wonder if they are tasty. (Just heard that commercial while typing..see I told you RANDOM!)
9) My Dad just told me that his dog's "failing" in some ways. He's an old guy (the fluffy lump from under my desk.) He was my Mom's dog so Dad always says he inherited him when Mom died. It'll be soooo awful when he passes.
10) Kevin's "making" me run 2 days in a row so he's not sore for golfing tomorrow! lol
11) I'm hungry & debating dinner at the moment. I want to be naughty but that still makes me feel guilty.
12) Why guilt? Because my head still makes me think sometimes in terms of food rules. Things like no fat with starches, limited fruit, protein at every meal, cheats only once a week, etc. Do they drive you nuts too? I dont live by them much anymore but that little guilt sneaks in. Never fear...I'll squash it!