Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally friday!

Whew. We made it through yet another week. And another weekend we're totally busy though we've been having a lot of fun...still busy. Even Dad's dog seems to have had a rough week. Yes, he's under my desk! And yes, his tongue is sticking out (sign that he's pooped!)

In talking with a friend the other day, I realized I'd never updated on what's been happening with my finger. You'll remember that I had a pea-sized mass removed from the top of my knuckle. It was attached to a tendon. I was feeling a good deal of stiffness in the morning & expected that would pass. It hasn't. I cannot bend my finger in the morning & it's very painful though it loosens up before we get to the gym (with exercises.) There's a bit of a "crater" where the previous mass was located & now appears to be another one forming :( My finger (knuckle) is also larger than before (probably the new mass forming) & I can no longer wear any of my rings on that hand (including the one Kevin bought me for a wedding gift. So bummed & will have to go back to my surgeon but am waiting until I pay off the first surgery. So that's the update there. Not good news unfortunately.

As for everything else? Fabulous!!!!! I continue to make progress in Operation My Best Life (lol.) Yea, I just made that up but it's fitting. I swear to dish more on that soon BUT you can follow along now with my daily eats & workouts here.

What's your plan for the weekend?

No comments: