Friday, August 6, 2010

Weekend fun?


Sure! This weekend we have a wedding, will wander the Mag Mile in Chicago & maybe sneak a listen at Grant Park while bands take the stage of Lollapalooza.

I fully intend to enjoy some good eats at the wedding & don't forget the cake ;) Partake in some wine & just enjoy a night with my hubby where neither of us has to stay sober to drive. Thank you to the happy couple for providing a shuttle/party bus from the hotel to the country club (yes, swank reception.)

My sincerest congrats to our friends, Michelle & Eric, who will become one tomorrow.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone. Thanks for keeping along with this little crazy life I like to call mine.

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Have a great weekend Heather! I would love to get a chance to meet you someone time when you come back to Illinois! Your beautiful just the way you are! Don't every forget that and that includes having some cake and having a great time with your hubby. You only live one life live it to the fullest!

Sportsgirl said...

Hey I found your blog again. I lost it for a while....LOL