Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

Yep, that's right. It's snowing here AGAIN! Not just flurries or a few inches either! Yesterday's forecast said Valparaiso would get in excess of 8 inches. Today that translated into "we dont have a color for that amount" on the weather report. Ready? We could get 16-18 inches by morning! Speechless? So was I!

I work about 15 miles from where my house is & here it's flurries but out there. It's a whiteout! This is what Kevin sent me just a bit ago & what you dont know is that there's a MASSIVE high school across from that store!

Who wants to come visit?

Tonight I'm heading to my friend's house for a birthday dinner for her BIL then watching her little guy while she goes to a meeting. I initially planned to run while watching The Biggest Loser but that's not going to happen now.

Tuesday, February 03

Training: Upper body

Cardio: Off

Eats

Rice cakes with cocoa spread (think Nutella minus the hazelnuts)

Bagel, egg whites, veggie sausage crumbles & slice of cheese

Cottage cheese & Kashi pumpkin bar

Jalapeno chicken sausage, brown rice & broccoli

Protein, soy milk, Clif Z-bar & apple

(Updated) Italian beef, bun, cheese slice, pretzels & LF dip; bite of brownie

Notes: Training went well this morning but I was wiped out! This is a stepback week for race training so that gives me a little more leeway for getting my runs in this week. And it's supposed to be in the 40's this weekend so I'll try to get one in outside. It's forecast for rain though so we'll see!

Not much else to report at the moment. Will update dinner later & I also amended the weekly training schedule.

Enjoy your evening!

**spacing is off after the picture. Not sure why.

1 comment:

High Heeled Mama said...

OMG that is crazy!! I wish we would get some snow here. We rarely get anything due to being in the valley except for ice :( Enjoy it.