Monday, May 18, 2009

3 sleeps....

....until my long weekend!!!!! Silly, I know but I'm really excited.

Today was pretty quiet in my world. I was not feeling well today. Last week, I felt like I was coming down with something & today felt VERY warm. Like sweaty underclothes warm. Gross right? But you know what I mean dont you?

I dawned on me this evening that this time it's likely hormonal. Get my drift?!?

Inspite of that, I managed to mow the lawn. My mower died on me though so I ran to Kevin's house to get his. Thankfully, his house is really close so I got there & back quickly. Mine pooped out in the first few minutes so I had to finish!

That's done & it's just about time for the Season Finale of 24!!! Anyone else feel like you are on the edge of your seat when this show is on? Such a gripper!

I did manage to watch the finale's of the following:

Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
The Office
The Biggest Loser


I still need to watch Prison Break which was actually their series finale.

I updated my food for today & talked about a new bar I picked up today.

OH! Time for 24!!

Hope your week is off to a GREAT start!

2 comments:

Dotsie said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Stephanie said...

Seems to be the 'hormonal' time all around... That monthly 'gift' is hitting everyone just in time for the holiday - how sweet. Not! LOL!