Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What I ate.

It's simple, huh?

Breakfast: Egg whites, green peppers & a maple flavored veggie sausage; oats with banana
Snack: Larabar (peanut butter cookie flavor)
Lunch: 1% cottage cheese; 2% fage with cheddar rice "quakes"
Snack: Pure protein shake & apple
Dinner: Flatout wrap with extra lean ground beef, Sargento reduced fat colby jack, grilled veggies (asparagus, onion & zucchini) topped with TJ's sweet chili sauce

I'm toying with the idea of registering my blog with Food Buzz to become a "member" of the foodie blog community. That doesn't mean the daily rambles wont exist but it would mean that I'd be sharing products I use, photographing my foods so you can see what I'm feasting on & maybe even doing some product reviews. It sounds like alot of fun. I've already learned from the foodie blogs that I visit that...

1) I need more interesting dishes
2) raw foods look super yummy
3) I can make my own version of the larabars if I take the time to do it
4) I'm missing out on some really yummy foods out there

So I'll think more about this & decide what I'm going to do. I think it wiould be interesting & fun though!

3 comments:

Kathi said...

How do you register for food buzz?

Sportsgirl said...

Perhaps you could start a new blog and then link your food/recipes etc to your current blog. Just a thought :-)

Unknown said...

Kathi: At the website (www.foodbuzz.com) you can click on register & it walks you through the steps!

Di: That's a better idea. I just need to decide if I can keep it up! lol How's Daisy? :)