Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bliss.....



No, I didnt have another dream about Marisa Miller (still giggling about that one!) BUT it is mid-week already! Gotta love a short week!

There is still no report from the vacation because I'm having water heater issues at home. So last night was spent with Dad trying to find the culprit & then I went to be early.

I noted on my Good Eats page that I was super hungry last night. I sometimes struggle to know if it's boredom or true hunger. Well, after ignoring it a bit then slugging down some Coke Zero, I realized I was really hungry.

Do you ignore your hunger for the sake of maybe dropping some weight? I want to lose some weight but really see no reason to starve my body to make it happen. I ate close to maintenance (probably just under) still & felt MUCH better this morning as a result.

I actually woke up hungry which surprised me since I had a later snack.

Plans for today are to get cardio in after work sometime & head to Kevin's to shower. I think Dad is coming over to work on the water heater again so that stuff will be worked around that.

By the way, that's a picture of my little guy when he was about 8 weeks old. He's a big ball of fluff now. He'll be 3 in about a month!

Happy Hump Day!!!!!

2 comments:

Dotsie said...

I was super hungry after work yesterday. I feel your pain. Looking back, by the end of the day, I was probably around 600-800 calories. NO WONDER I was starving. What was for dinner? A bean burrito AND...AND!!! A Ranchero Chicken Burrito from Taco Bell. Both around 300 calories each. I don't think I went much over my calories goal, BUT-it was So much, and TACO BELL. AND OH, SO YUMMY. Nope, won't become a habit and nope, not trying to get people to do the same thing.

The answer to your question is, YES, I do sometimes ignore hunger for the sake of dropping some weight. I don't want to do it anymore. --and I woke up hungry, btw! lol

I hope your water heater gets fixed fast!!!

And your kitty is adorable!

vanessa40 said...

AAHHH
You know me. I love the pet photos
You have a great day