Saturday, May 30, 2009

Move over Martha!!!!

So I've had quite the productive Saturday! I think it's much better handled in list form. I think it looks more impressive that way! lol

*Made Kevin breakfast
*Rocked out 30 min on the stairmill & 30 min on the elliptical + ab work
*Got groceries at Walmart (TONS of fresh produce!)
*Home to drop groceries, eat & off to another store for some sale items
*Back home to drop stuff off, make Jenna's Baked Beans & head off to Kevin's to shower
*Chatted with Kevin's roommate who has a new friend *wink wink*
*Headed back to my house to run dishwasher (minus hot water), wash dishes that didnt fit & tend to a few other things

OH & I also attempted to make some Homemade Larabars but I'm not sure it was a successful attempt. They are a bit sticky so it'll take some playing to get it right but I'll take cue from Angela & try some of her recipes that are similar.

Here's what I ended up with. My apologies for the small picture.



The little taste I had was yummy though. I just used dates & peanuts with just a tad bit of soymilk.

Tonight's agenda is probably a bonfire at a friend's house. He's the third of Kevin's friends to get engaged & they are the first to marry (November.) It'll be fun to hang out with everyone!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

Genie said...

Awesome!! I have been meaning to try some homemade Lara Bars! Thanks for the reminder. :)

HangryPants said...

I've made lara type bars in case you're interested -- http://www.hangrypants.com/2009/03/she-says-raw-lara-inspired-bars/