Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Inspiration

Okay, so who watched The Biggest Loser last night? Most people that I know did. And while I'll admit that I never cared for Helen (still bitter that she sent her daughter home), I was floored to see how little she was. In my opinion, she teetered on too thin.

Tara (my fave) looked amazing & Mike's final result just made my jaw drop! Seriously!

If you are not motivated to get of your rear & do SOMETHING good for yourself after watching that show then something isn't right!

The one thing that continues to resonate in my head that they've all said is "I'm worth it."

I babbled about this not too long ago but do you really know what holds you back? Why you get sucked into this "diet" or that "diet?" Why you aren't kind to yourself but eating well, living life & taking advantage of your daily blessings?

Do me a favor & think about that today, will you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched The Biggest Loser last night!

I agree with you on Helen.

I agree--this hopefully motivates some people to get moving! :-)

Do I know what holds me back? Yes and No. Sometimes I see progress and I think--oh, progress! YAY! So I guess it's not really bad if I eat this fried chicken stuff at the Chinese buffet place...self sabotage....this needs more reflecting upon...

I don't get sucked into any "diets." I just follow the diectician's guidelines and report back to her. Nothing like Atkins, The Zone, or South Beach.

I don't remember where I got this from, but it's something like--"My stomach is not a trashcan." I like it!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why it posted as anonymous, but I, Dotsie, posted that comment.

Christina said...

I always love your blog! My biggest thing to shake is the all or nothing mentality as well. Also the attempt to manipulate carbs. Ive come a long way with both and really feel so much better.

And yes, Helen looked too thin imo. Mike & Tara both looked amazing. My sis was all about Mike!

FoodsThatFit said...

May I just say girl, the before and after pic on the right hand upper corner of your page is AMAZING!! You are an inspiration! Rock on!!

Debbra said...

Heather-

I always enjoy keeping up with your blog. You are an inspration to us all!