Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Go Blackhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to my friends who are fans of the Canucks but the Blackhawks are the Chicago-area's only hope for a winning season as of right now! They are our playoff hopes!

Last night was eventful with the season finale of House (wow is he nuts or what?!?) & then the almost finale of 24! I just knew it was not quite over! Gah & now with Kiefer in legal trouble, next season is already being questioned with suggestions that it will be on hold while he serves time! Dangit Jack Bauer! hehe

I'm working more on the blog today & really appreciate the thoughts on the new layout! I get a wide variety of readers from the fitness front, food front & just friends who are lurking to see what I'm up to since I'm no longer on the Oxygen forum much. I figured having different pages will allow folks to catch up with which part they want, get some new food ideas & just read my daily ramblings! How fun is that?!? lol

Tonight, as I've already mentioned is the BIGGEST LOSER FINALE!!!!! So beyond excited. This season has motivated me a bit more for some reason & perhaps it's because they have been taught more about living life in moderation. Contestants in past years were not taught that lesson thus several have not maintained their weight loss. Some have yes but it appears most have not. So maybe this will be the year that things stick!

I know more than many what bad habits are & how they can easily creep back into our lives. Do you have any that still get to you? For me, it's the all or nothing mentality that makes food "against the law." So silly & one that I've worked hard to break free of.

Okay, time to get some work done. Should be quiet but carpenter's would probably like their checks tomorrow! Oh wait, so do I!

Have a FAB day! Make it yours & OWN IT!

I'll leave you with a thought from The Biggest Loser theme song....

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

Well?!?

2 comments:

Dotsie said...

Well, it happened yesterday, but I am still pretty damn proud of the pm run/walk I've been wanting to do but haven't, for weeks now!!! :-D yay!

I'm pretty proud of my cardio session this morning, too--I didn't wimp out!

I'm also looking for to the finale of The Biggest Loser! YAY!

Anonymous said...

House finale was really good! I figured it out as soon as he noticed there was no lipstick on the coffee cup. Sucks that we have to wait forever to see what happens next! Love the blog layout Heather.