Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mid-week!

For me anyway..just a couple more days of work & I'm outtie. Yes, I'll probably talk about that daily until I leave Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Today was fairly quiet at work but I did sneak in time to start watching the series finale of Prison Break. Let me clarify for those wondering. I work for my Dad at his construction company so yes, I do have the luxury of catching shows online when I'm caught up with everything!

We trained this morning & I'd planned to do cardio this evening too but my legs are still so tender from Sunday's workout. I think I'm going to tan though & will just walk there. It's about half mile away so not far but enough of a trip to get my legs moving.

I know I promised more pictures too & have slacked on that thus far but I'm working on it. I might even try posting meals via photo as well but that seems alot to do daily but we'll see. I am having fun sharing my meals in more detail along with sharing the new foods I'm trying as well. I do hope you'll try some of them!

Okay, I'm out the door for a little walk, a little sun & a little fresh air!

No comments: