Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh baby!

This weekend was one of the best weekends EVER! I had so much fun with Kevin's family. From mexican on Friday at our favorite place, BW-3 on Saturday with MUCH beer consumed & finally topped off with the baby shower on Sunday.

The good stuff.....

*Kevin's Mom telling me how happy I make her son & how he's a different person now (in a good way!)

*Sitting at his parent's house Sunday evening with good food & good company. All while my hand (yes, I edited this! lol) was firmly placed on my SIL's belly feeling little Emma roll around. So fun!

*A uber yummy grilled chicken sandwich on a pretzel roll with pesto aioli, goat cheese & caramelized onions at the shower. Saying this was good is the understatement of the century.

*An informal cake tasting with the 2 cakes for the shower that were from Strongbow's where we'll have our reception. One was white cake with fresh strawberries & creme the other was a carrot cake. I suspect we'll go with both!

An update on SOS. At the end of one month, my weight is right where I started BUT I am seeing some visible differences in my body so I'll take it. My lifts are going up again, I'm feeling good still & am actually noticing that my legs are smoother in appearance.

I also put the scale away this morning. It takes my head to bad places sometimes & it's just not worth it. For now, maybe once a week but I'd like to go longer than that.

I suspect that's a wrap.

Have a great week!

No comments: