Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lazy day!

Oh how I love a lazy weekend!

Last night, we dined at Friday's & watched The Day the Earth Stood Still. It's a decent movie. I know I've seen the original but it's been a long time!

This morning was sleeping in a bit & that felt great! Kevin headed to work, me to the gym. I also got grocery shopping done this morning.

I think tonight we might just catch a movie either at the theater or DVD again. I might also meet my Dad & gang from church downtown at the Taste 5 Food & Wine festival but I'm not sure yet. At the moment, I'm going to actually take a nap.

Getting nothing done today means I have to do it tomorrow but that's just the usual cleaning stuff so it's no biggie.

Just feeling a little lazy (inspite of a rocking cardio effort.)

I did also get myself a splurge today of some candy corn. One local market sells the Brach's (the best kind ever) all year so I indulged! Might have a cocktail later too.

Hope you are enjoying the day in front of you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh how you know I am jealous that you can get the Brachs year round!!!! Hahaha!

Need to email ya soon...Ive missed talking with you this week. Things are sooo busy!! And then I'll be out of town :(