Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Monday....

Isnt that a song or something? Just here at work after having a lovely annual with my very fun doctor. Well, technically she's a Nurse Practitioner but I really love seeing her. She always makes me feel better when I'm there, dispells any concerns & since she's active too we get to talk shop! So fun!

I really left there feeling better about my health concerns lately. She's doing the regular labs to make me feel better anyway...blood sugar, thyroid & cholesterol. All of which were spot on last year. It's hard to not be concerned sometimes when I'm faced with deadly heart disease in my corner. AND she told me I'm active, eat well & am very healthy EVEN with the extra weight. How's that for a stamp of health? It made me feel better for sure!

Not much else going on in my world. The weekend was good, relaxing & warm. I've spent most of it at Kevin's house which is nice. I sleep better with him anyway! Shhhhhhhh. Dont tell him that though I think he already knows.

Okay, back to work.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

Lets hope for good results.As you said, you are healthy and active so keep that going.