Monday, April 27, 2009

10 months to go!

Yep, you read that right. 10 months until I become Mrs. B! I was happily reminded of that with the email I got from The Knot that reminded me of what I should be doing right now.

What is that you wonder? Dress shopping! Since that's already started, I'm right on track. Well, kinda. I probably wont go again for a bit & wont make a final decision until Kevin's sister can come in July (after she has the baby.) I suspect that my MIL-to-be will be flying her & baby Emma in for a shopping trip!

Yesterday turned out quite nice. The roasted chicken & veggies were a huge hit. The chicken was very tender, juicy & had the faintest taste of citrus from the lemon. I didnt notice any garlic flavor at all. Veggies were perfect too!

We decided to head out for a walk after dinner that turned into just under a 3 mile walk. Then we went for ice cream! Coldstone had our name all over it! I had a Like it sized (small) Oreo Overload made with the Sinless Sweet Cream. They did away with the Cake Batter Light which made me sad but the Sinless was a nice stand-in.

We did get up early & knocked out our training. I'll hit cardio after work today then head home to cook up a big pan of veggies for dinner!

House & 24 are on so it's a safe bet that I'll be in front of the TV!

Happy Monday!

No comments: