Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rain, rain go away!

Will the rain ever end? All this means is that I now have to commence lawn mowing for the year! I've already told Kevin that when we get married, he'll have to tend to the lawn. It's man's work right? hahaha Not really but I am opting out though we'll still own my house so we'll still keep up that one as well.

So last night was good. I did NOT feel like going back to the gym for cardio (did training in the morning) but I put in a WOW Worship CD & sang all the way home. By the time I got back to Valpo, I found myself pulling into the Cardinal Fitness parking lot. I cranked 30 minutes on the death mill (stairmill for those non-gym worker-outers..yes, that's a word.) Literally...turning stairs.

Got home, pulled the chicken of the bones that roasted on Sunday. I nuked some chicken & FRESH GARDEN ASPARAGUS (thank you DADDY!) then put that on a Flatout wrap with a slice of baby swiss. Topped it with some plain greek yogurt. Soooooooooooo good!

I'm trying to be on my BEST food behavior this week because of the baby shower this weekend for Kevin's sister. Friday night we plan to eat out with them once they arrive & Saturday are going out to the boat with his brother & SIL. So yea, naughty eats all over the place! But please know when I say naughty..that also means uber tasty! I will enjoy it guilt free as always!

Tonight's agenda is cardio once again since I slept in this morning then tonight is the BULLS game! Unfortunately, this will have to trump Biggest Loser but the playoffs wont last forever (though I'm always hopeful!)

Have a SUPER FUN day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mowing the lawn and taking the garbage out are the mans job, good for you for training him already LMAO!!!

Cheddar