Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Candy!

That says it all!!! I came across this online & thought I'd share!

Here are the Best-to-Worst choices by calories:
1. Marshmallow Bunny: 1 each
2. Peeps: 2 each
3. Tootsie Pops: 1 each
4. Starburst: 4 each
5. Fruit Snacks: 1 packet
6. Tootsie Roll - Snack Bars: 2 each
7. Jelly Beans: 13 pieces
8. Cadbury Cream Egg: 1 each
9. Milky Way Bunny: 1 each
10. Reese's Peanut Butter Egg (small): 2 each
11. Robin Eggs: 8 each
12. Cadbury Mini Eggs: 12 each
13. Solid Foil-covered Chocolate Eggs: 7 each
14. Mini KitKat (or candy bars): 5 each
15. Hollow Chocolate Bunny: 1 each
16. Solid Chocolate Bunny: ½ each

Here are the Worst Fat Offenders:
1. Solid Chocolate Bunny (1/2 of a 6 oz. bunny)
2. Hollow Chocolate Bunny (1 whole of a 1 ¾ oz. bunny)
3. 5 mini KitKats (or mini candy bars, 5 each)
4. Chocolate eggs (the classic foil covered mini eggs, 7 each)
5. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (2 small .6 oz egg)

Here are the Worst Sugar Offenders:
1. Solid Chocolate Bunny (1/2 of a 6 oz. bunny)
2. Hollow Chocolate Bunny (1 whole of a 1 ¾ oz. bunny)
3. Robin Eggs (8 each)
4. Cadbury Mini Eggs (12 each)
5. Jelly Beans (13 each)

Here are my 5 BEST Choices for Easter Candy:
1. Marshmallow Bunny (1 each, .5 oz.)
2. Peeps (2 each)
3. Starburst (4 chews)
4. Fruit snacks (1 packet)
5. Cadbury Cream Egg (1 each)

Yay for the Cadbury Cream Egg making the top list! It's only 150 calories actually. Oh & did I mention it's my total fave?????

Eat up for Easter! heheehe

2 comments:

Genie said...

I was always too afraid to check the macros on a Cadbury Cream Egg. I'm so glad that they are only 150 cals! I don't care about the breakdown! LOL! I'll have to enjoy these more often. :)

dori said...

Cadbury creme eggs rock!!! :D