Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stuffed.

Yep, that's me. Stuffed. I'm eating a good amount of food on this plan & it's a little tough to actually get some of it in. The Lifestyle program is alot different than the competitor program. I like it though it'll take time to adjust to the food. We'll see how that goes. Jodi wants me to check in often & will adjust accordingly. It's only day #2 so we'll see how this goes. I do know that Easter may be a challenge with dinner but I'll make the best choices I can.

I'm not going to post arbitrary ramblings just to say I've blogged so that's really about it for the moment. Just wanted to update with how SOS is treating me!

Thanks so much to everyone for the comments. Lurkers, regular & new followers, etc. It's great to know that I can trigger your thoughts & even help you along with things that might be going on in your lives. It's why I do this!

No comments: