Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tastiness

Okay, one more thing! I have got to share a couple of uber yummy meals I've had today.

The first was post run breakfast...

Packet of instant oats (plain ones)
1/2 banana
1/2 scoop of BSN cinnamon roll protein
1 teaspoon of chopped pecans
Pumpkin muffin

My Dad sent home some of the pumpkin muffins yesterday. OMG they are sooooooo good. Well, technically they arent pumpkin though...actually he uses squash but it's a cake mix, squash (probably 1 cup), 1 egg & 1T of oil. So super moist & yummy! It was the perfect crumbled topper to my oats.

Current snack...

Strawberries (sliced)
Kashi Roasted Almond granola bar (crushed)
2T of Nutella (drizzled)

Oh how my mouth is in LOVE at the moment. So sweet & crunchy yet not awful for me either. Okay, okay the nutella isnt at the top of the "good for you" list but it's yummy & made it all taste really good! Plus, it was on sale at Target so I splurged!

And I'm wishing for pizza tonight!!!!!

No comments: