Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The meat....

I got my SOS nutrition & it's going to take time to get used to really planning my meals again. Really breakfast is always the same & dinner is whatever I come up with that night BUT I definitely need to better plan my lunch & daytime snacks.

My food is at a very generous level which I suspected would be the case. Jodi said this isnt going to be easy & I'm almost afraid of what that means but it would appear we are dieting me slowly. Just calorie cycling for the meantime. I'm glad to have a very moderate approach.

My cardio is only an additional day to what I'm doing now so that's not bad either.

Maybe for giggles I'll post meals now & then but probably not daily. BUT I'll get back to posting my days.....maybe! lol

Today is cardio only.

Diet started with a low day (which is what I've been eating daily anway.)

Foods included protein & coffee; cottage cheese & BBQ rice cakes; protein shake, apple & nuts; 99% FF ground turkey, brown rice & broccoli; more protein, banana, almond milk & Kashi Heart to Heart cereal. This is DEFINITELY more protein powder that I've been having in a day (I've been using none) but it helps to get the protein amounts in!

I'm very much looking forward to finding out if my body is ready to take off the fluff!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounding very positive and upbeat about your diet Heather. I have learned in the past couple of days that playing around to try and find what works best for you is the way to go.

Love ya girl

Chedds

Jurate said...

love your blog ! I'vee been following it - good luck with your new goals . So happy to see you happy ! and oh CONGRATS on the engagement :)

Genie said...

Go get'em tiger!!! :)

I have been quietly following along. Can't wait to see the pics of you walking down the aisle!! :)

(and, what are these BBQ rice cakes you speak of? rhetorical question... I'll Google it right now! LOL!)