Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wow!

I just have to say THANK YOU before anything else. The support has been amazing in regards to my decision to become a Savage girl once again.

The bottom line comes down to finding what works for you. I did well on the program so I want to follow it again & having 11 months before the wedding gives me more than enough time to be smart about it!

Nothing much going on here. It's about 65 degrees today & the sun is shining. I perhaps sound suprised because we were forecast for mid-50's & rain. Though I hear the rain is still coming!

Kevin & I have signed up for the 2010 NCAA Final Four lottery. Basically, you sign up, pay the deposit (the cost of however many tickets you want) & wait until late July to find out if you've been selected to receive tickets for the tournament. It's being held in Indianapolis next year so it would be close to home for us! All the wedding stuff will be done by then also so it would work out perfect for our first weekend away. Fingers crossed for that!

Making tacos for dinner tonight, knocked out cardio & abs this morning, probably vegging on the couch after dinner too! My idea of perfect!

So really, not much to report but I really just wanted to extend my thanks for the support!

No comments: